cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R320 Access Point Ceiling Mount With No Power

Sully
New Contributor

We recently purchased a Lenar home. The unit has no power. Any suggestions where to start here. 

14 REPLIES 14

Hi Pinky,

I'm unable to attach pictures for some reason. We don't have an ICX7150-C12P we do have an access point on the ceiling

We purchased a router/ combo that's the only equipment we have. I'm assuming we will need to purchase an ICX 7150. Thanks for the communication here.

Pinky, Here is picture of what we have. We also have an access point installed on the ceiling. Thanks Sully

1000010340.jpg

Hello @Sully ,

Greetings!

Thank you for sharing the picture.

I understand that the switch is not installed in the setup.

The modem/router combo should be connected to the Ruckus switch using one of the 12 ports, and the access points should also be connected to one of these 12 ports.

Once the devices are connected as shown in the initial picture we shared, you can try accessing the Ruckus network.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to setup Ruckus devices
https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please follow the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

I apolo6for all the questions. We don't have an Ruckus switch. The former owners removed it. I'm assuming we will need to purchase one. It looks like they are very expensive. Please Advise. 

Hello @Sully ,

Thank you for your response.

I understand that there is an access point on the ceiling. Could you please confirm if this is the only access point in your home, or do you have additional access points?

Please share the requested information and let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.