cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased Preowned Lennar home. Need help with Ruckus setup up

sampande
New Contributor

Hi,

I have no username and password from previous owner. I have Xfinity (X1) Gateway but unable to connect to Ruckus

15 REPLIES 15

sampande
New Contributor

yellow is line from Xfinity X1 and blue one is from AP that was reset 

Hi @sampande 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Could you please unplug and plug all the ethernet cables connected to the Switch into any of the 12 ports as highlighted in the below screenshot? Once you plug into other ports, please reboot (unplug and plug from the power outlet) your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch once.

Please check the Internet connectivity after reboot and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

sampande
New Contributor

Also after restarting the Ruckus switch panel, I noticed that green light on 2 APs are flashing green while 1AP (which I reset earlier) was not on - this is all on Panel. 

Secondly, I tested Internet at LAN in bedroom and its working fine that means it issue with APs, may redo the process with some other AP (total there are 3 APs)

Hi @sampande 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the detailed information you shared.

Yes, please repeat the factory reset with another Access Point.

Please note, as you have 3 Access Points in your setup, remove the cables of the other TWO Access Points, and perform the factory reset on the ONE connected access point. Once you complete it, connect the unplugged Access point cables back to the Switch ports and they will sync up with the configurations from the factory reset Access Point. 

Please perform the factory reset using a Laptop as described in the below VIDEO:

Physical Factory Reset of RUCKUS Access Point:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Physical-Factory-Reset-an-Ac...

Ruckus Unleashed Set-up using Web browser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8I5aVwMNMg

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi Imran, after resetting another AP, 2 out of 3 APs are working now. Still one AP is having the problem. It’s not showing any light at the Switch Panel.

please help. 

thank you