cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POE Not Working

Nord
New Contributor

Hi,

My power went out.  My RUCKUS POE is showing a green light for PWR and yellow light for SYS.  I have tried resetting over 10 times.  I tried going through the steps of the software reboot and that also didn't work/errored out when trying to do this.  Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Nord 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Hello @Nord ,

Thank you for your response.

I understand that you've attempted multiple resets without success and tried performing the software recovery with the laptop connected. 

Could you please specify the exact point where you're getting stuck? If you could share a screenshot, it would help us investigate the issue and assist you more effectively.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Nord
New Contributor

Hi, Here is a copy of the photo.  Trying to resend the screenshot errors from software reboot, however, I can no longer find the directions for doing it on a MAC.  Can you please resend those as well (all of the ones posted are for PC)

Here is the error when I reset.  It just keeps flashing these lights.

Picture.jpg

Hi @Nord 

Greetings!

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your prompt response and the update.

I would appreciate if you could please proceed with the software recovery process on the Windows laptop/PC. For your reference, please consult the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base article linked below, which provides detailed instructions on the recovery procedure:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

Should you have any questions or require further clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  

Hi,

What am I supposed to do I I only have a Mac.  Is there not a solution?  I don't have access to a PC/Windows computer.

Hi @Nord 

Thank you for your response and the update.

For MAC devices, please follow the instructions in the guide below to obtain console access. Additionally, ensure that you connect another cable for the software recovery process.

Guide for obtaining console access to the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-console-in-the-ICX-71...

Once you have console access, please refer to the video below for TFTP configuration on a MAC:

TFTP Configuration on MAC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iviyd91HntU

Be sure to establish the console connection to the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch in a separate terminal screen before activating the internal TFTP server on the MAC.

Commands and further steps must be followed from the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article shared in my previous post.

Should you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi