cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POE Not Working

Nord
New Contributor

Hi,

My power went out.  My RUCKUS POE is showing a green light for PWR and yellow light for SYS.  I have tried resetting over 10 times.  I tried going through the steps of the software reboot and that also didn't work/errored out when trying to do this.  Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Nord 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Nord
New Contributor

Also, I have a MAC and cannot use a PC to reboot software

Hello @Nord 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope this message finds you well. 

Thank you for providing the information.

Based on the details you've shared, it appears that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch stuck on boot mode with Yellow SYST LED.

Once again, I recommend attempting a physical factory reset multiple times, as outlined in our RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article accessible through this link and VIDEO: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Process-for-performing-a-phy...

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4

If the initial reset attempts do not resolve the issue, please try resetting your switch multiple times (approximately 10-15 times) using the method described in the article. In some cases, repeated attempts have successfully resolved similar issues. Upon successful reset, the SYST and PWR lights should turn GREEN.

Please proceed with these steps and let me know if the switch powers on successfully afterward.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in this matter.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi,

Thank you!  I have already tried to do this reset at least 10 times.  When I reset, all the lights just blink for 30+ minutes. It is not working.

Nord
New Contributor

I also tried hooking my computer up to the system and doing the software reset....also doesn't work.