cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not connected to unleashed network

Plainfielddad23
New Contributor II

Seems to be a new issue that just popped up this weekend with a lot of people. Has anyone figured out a fix to this? Can not connect to manage ruckus APs since late 6/9/2023. Wifi network still works unfortunately for the kids I had a few of their devices blocked on the network for the night which I can’t connect to do unblock. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello, I was able to fix the app issue with others have said by changing the login destination at the very bottom to the IP address that was previously instructed on how to find. 

View solution in original post

51 REPLIES 51

Jayavidhya

Hi @Plainfielddad23 

Thanks for your response.

Please try doing factory reset of the access points and let us know the results.

Here is a short guide how to reset the access points correctly this process sometimes needs to be done multiple times.

Physical Factory Reset an Access Points Ruckus

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Physical-Factory-Reset-an-Ac...

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

UraliRemo
New Contributor II

I found the issue. The mobile app was pointing to unleashed.ruckus<something>.com

when I changed it to 192.168.1.192(may be different one for you) it worked. Check for “change login destination” on the bottom of the app login page. Mine is an iPhone app.

Bcliff8285
New Contributor III

Will have to give this a try later on when I am back home

UraliRemo
New Contributor II

I may have found solution for this issue. I had same problem for last few days. The mobile app was pointing to unleashed.ruckus<something>.com

when I changed it to 192.168.1.192(may be different one for you) it worked. Check for “change login destination” on the bottom of the app login page. Mine is an iPhone app.

Bcliff8285
New Contributor III

This worked perfectly for me!!  Thank you