cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus AP's rebooting themselves

pushpa_hegde
New Contributor III

Hi All, 

One more post on this topic.  No power issue, no outages, but now the APs have starting rebooting every 15-30 mins. This happened back in July with us and there were multiple posts at that time.  As far as i remember there was no solution and the issue went away as evidenced by the lack of posts between then and now. Now, this has come back up and you can see posts again. Did Ruckus push something that broke our APs again? 

3 REPLIES 3

Imran_ruckus

Hi @pushpa_hegde 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS Access Points are rebooting frequently.

This issue may be due to an older version of your R510 Access Points. To check the same, please follow the below steps and help with the queries.

Could you please login to your Unleashed system on a web browser using the Master AP IP Address or https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/  ? Please check the current version of your Unleashed Access Points and share a screenshot of the same.

Please refer to the below screenshots for more information on how to know your Unleashed Access Points version details. 

Please check, help us with the above-requested information, and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Imran, I'm having the same issue of Ruckus wireless rebooting. The AP's have a version of 200.10.10.5.229. Since I work from home, need your support to fix this ASAP.

Thank you,
Johnny Leon

Hi @jmleon12 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

As this post is raised by @pushpa_hegde  I can see there is another post raised by you on the Lennar forum (please refer to the below link). Please follow the same post thread, I will assist you with the same.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/AP-s-Rebooting-Support/m-p/7...

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.