cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No power on ruckus switch

peterdomingo23
New Contributor II

I tried different power cord, I tried to plug in to another outlet still no power

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

peterdomingo23
New Contributor II

I do IT work, I know if there a power on the device

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Peterdomingo23 

Thank you for reaching out to Lennar support . From the description I could understand that issue is related to switch not powering on 

Could you please help us with below details ? 

1. Is this a new installation ? Was the setup working fine before ? 

2. Was there any power outage that occurred ? 

3. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

s1.png

3. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from Router to a laptop/PC)

4. Could you please let us know if the devices connected to the switch are working fine or are they down ? 

Please login to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image as shown in below picture.

s2.png

Thanks 

Yes it was working before, when I unplug the Comcast modem, suddenly the ruckus switch turn off, 

there is no power outage

no light at all 

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Peterdomingo23 

Ack and Noted. Thanks for reverting back to us. Could you please upload the picture of the front and rear end of the switch here . 

Thanks 

Hi @peterdomingo23 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

From the case description, I could understand that your Switch is unable to get the power. 

As Chandini mentioned, could you please share a picture of the front and back panels of the switch?  Also please make sure that the ICX7150-C12P is plugged into a known outlet/power source.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.