cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Power on R510 WAP

amishandami
New Contributor

The power went out due to a storm at my home.  Once the power came on the WAP had no lights on it.  The brain for the WAP has power and a green and a yellow light on it.   Can someone tell me what the issue maybe and how to fix it?  thank you

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @amishandami 

Please provided us a picture/ photo when you are trying to access console with the console cables on switch ICX-7150 - C12P  and PC connected. 

What error were you getting when trying to access the console, you can send it here:

upload photo.png

Like below : 

usb.png

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez

IMG_5689.jpgIMG_5687.jpgScreen Shot 2023-01-04 at 12.11.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-01-04 at 12.01.22 PM.png

amishandami
New Contributor

On behalf of Mr.Patel im writing this, im a IT tech for BestBuy I have tried to trouble shoot this device for him and get the info you are asking of him we do not have the connect cable for the console we tried a usb to usb c no response from the console, but upon hard reseting the device thru the pin hole we are still unable to pull a IP address to access the web GUI upon further investigation I noticed the lights on the front of the switch were flickering randomly and as some point even completely turning off and back on if this is not enough to get a RMA then im sure Mr.Patel and anyone on my team would love to have you team view into the clients PC and help us trouble shoot the issue 

Hi @amishandami 

Hope you are doing well! 

Based on the troubleshooting done, and you confirm that the management  interface ( console access ) is not working ( no response )  this unit Should be RMA (return merchandise authorization) in simple words replace it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start unit replacement.

Like the following example:

Vsquez_Fer_0-1674834737156.png

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez