cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Smart home system is not working such as no doorbell

Ariel2023
New Contributor

My Smart home system is not working such as no doorbell (ring) but Ruckus unit has green lights. I need help please. thank you

26 REPLIES 26

Hi @Dar 

Thank you for the response and for sharing the requested information.

This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

NOTE: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens

Hello Sofia. 
Thank you very much for your help. Now the ceiling unit has powered up. But I still don’t have the doorbell working. Is there specific port for the doorbell that missed when I disconnected them from old and connected to the new Ruckus Switch?

Hi @Ariel2023  

Please always use the 12 ports in the front to connect devices.

If you encounter ongoing issues after connecting the doorbell to any of these ports, my recommendation would be to inspect and, if necessary, replace the cable.

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens

Thank you for this information. 
what does it mean if port #1 only has orange light but port #3 next to it has green lights? Thanks

Also, what is the proper or safest way to disconnect the lines including the power and reconnect them? Thank you