cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Smart home system is not working such as no doorbell

Ariel2023
New Contributor

My Smart home system is not working such as no doorbell (ring) but Ruckus unit has green lights. I need help please. thank you

26 REPLIES 26

Hi @Ariel2023 

In general, there are 3 ports indicators:
1. No light: When there is an Ethernet cable plugged in, and no light is observed, it signifies a lack of network connectivity.
2. Solid light: If you see a solid light when an Ethernet cable is plugged in, it indicates an established network connection.

3. Flashing light: A flashing light suggests activity, indicating that data is flowing in and out of the device.

There is a left and right light. The left light is for traffic and throughput and the right light is for general status. However in this model (ICX 7150-C12P) the right light also indicates PoE (Power over Ethernet)

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

In addition, the orange port LEDs do NOT indicate any problems or errors! That can also refer to the speed of your connection. They may simply be telling you the negotiated speed on those ports is lower than 1Gbps (10 or 100Mb)

Model ICX 7150-C12P supports 10/100/1000 Mbps. If the links have the auto-negotiated enabled,  that allows a port to communicate with the peer port to determine the optimal speed and duplex mode for the connection.

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens

Hi Jayavidhya,

My daughter Dar, was able to follow the step you told is to do byt what is next? We are also unable to upload the pictures of what we did…"in line power detail"