cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login trouble when attempting to configure Ruckus ICX 7150-C12

vegueria124
New Contributor

I accidentally removed the access point in the Ruckus Unleashed app and am no longer able to connect to the wifi network. I then connected my laptop via ethernet to the main Ruckus switch and input the IP address into my browser to configure it there, but I am prompted for a username and password. I have tried the following username and password combinations based on posts on this forum but neither have worked:

username: "super" password: "sp-admin"

username: "admin" password: "Lennar"

I have also tried factory resetting the switch but those username and password combinations still do not work. Please help me configure my device.

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @vegueria124 

Greetings!!!

I hope this message finds you well.

We appreciate the detailed information you have provided. 

This issue commonly arises when your RUCKUS Access Points are running an outdated version that prevents access to the Unleashed application.

To assist you further, could you please provide us with the following details:
- Log in to your Unleashed system using a laptop web browser with the Master AP IP Address or visit https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ Kindly check and share a screenshot of the current version of your Unleashed Access Points.
- Ensure that your device is connected to the RUCKUS Wi-Fi Network for access.

If you encounter difficulties accessing the above link or if you are unsure of the IP Address of your Access Points, please refer to our guide on finding the IP Address of the Access Point: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-find-the-IP-Address-o...

You should see the below-Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Once you have located the IP Address of the Access Point and accessed the Unleashed dashboard, please proceed with the following steps:
1. Log in to the Unleashed system and upgrade your RUCKUS Unleashed system to the recommended version as described in the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Upgrade-process-of-the-RUCKU...

2. After upgrading all Access Points, uninstall the current Unleashed application and install the updated version.
3. Attempt to log in again and verify functionality.

Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

vegueria124
New Contributor

I finally was able to login to configuration screen of my switch. However, I cannot seem to figure out how to re-add my wifi access points. All the guides tell me to go to unleashed but when I created a login on Unleashed, no networks show up. I factory reset my access points and need to configure them. Please help.

Hi @vegueria124 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @vegueria124 

Greetings!!!

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @vegueria124 

Greetings!!!

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi