cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar woes - stuck in routing

Kevind
New Contributor

I have a ICX-7150 that’s stuck in routing mode and I need to get it into the switch code so I can upgrade it however I can’t serial connect to it and can’t locate an IP for the device. Any suggestions?

14 REPLIES 14

Kevind
New Contributor

Well i got access to it after following another document and resetting the username process but now how do I get into managing the AP's..? All I have is this terrible UICapture.PNG

Hello @Kevind ,

Thank you for the response.

I understand that you are trying to manage your Access points, we use a system called Unleashed to manage the APs or the Switch.

We would require the IP address of the AP to login to the Unleashed interface through browser,

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the AP IP address very easily.

How to find the IP Address of the RUCKUS Devices (Switch and APs) using IP Scanner free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-find-the-IP-Address-o...

Could you please log in to your Unleashed system on a LAPTOP WEB BROWSER using the Master AP IP Address OR https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ ? 

Please make sure you are connected to the RUCKUS Wi-Fi Network to access the same.

You should see the below-Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Once you see the above dashboard, please try to use the default combination credentials as mentioned below.

Please check and confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello @Kevind  ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

Hello @Kevind ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

Hi @Kevind ,

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community