cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar woes - stuck in routing

Kevind
New Contributor

I have a ICX-7150 that’s stuck in routing mode and I need to get it into the switch code so I can upgrade it however I can’t serial connect to it and can’t locate an IP for the device. Any suggestions?

14 REPLIES 14

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Kevind ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working and not getting IP address.

Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?

1. Was there any power outage before you started facing the issue?
  2. Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know the answers to ALL the above queries or let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

IMG_3627.jpeg

 here is the status of the system. The issue occurred after a power outage 2 years ago and I’ve lived with this ever since and finally getting to cleaning up Lennars mess. 

Hello @Kevind ,

Thank you for the response and sharing the pictures.

From the response you shared, I understand that the status lights on the Switch is Amber and the PWR light is Green, which means that the Switch is stuck in a boot mode

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to fix the issue when the Switch is in boot mode.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

Please follow the process as explained in the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard. 

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

I had to go through the second option and restore the entire image on the system, now that I've done that the system is up but there is no access to it. I've tried the super and sp-admin combo but no luck, what would the credentials be set to?

Hello @Kevind ,

Thank you for the response.

From the response you shared, I see that you have performed reset and software recovery.

Switch default credentials will be as mentioned below.

Username: super

Password: sp-admin

If the above credentials don’t work, you can try the default credential combinations below as well.

These usernames and passwords are key sensitive, please use capital letters where necessary.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran