cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar Home Ruckus ICX7150 routing code issue

bindihar
New Contributor

Unable to use the solutions provided in this community to get access to Ruckus console.  Please contact me to assist.

Bob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @bindihar 

Thank you for the response.

Great!!! Good to know that the issue is now resolved. 

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Have a great weekend ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Imran_ruckus

Hi @bindihar 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch has Routing code issue, and you are trying to get console access to the Switch.

Could you please share a screenshot of the error you are getting when trying to get console access?

For routing code issue troubleshooting steps, please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Thanks for the reply Imran!!   Here is the screen shot.

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 8.50.34 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 8.50.34 AM (2).png

  

Hi @bindihar 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Could you please try to access the Switch IP address on a bowser and try to login?

You should see the Switch Dashboard as shown in the below screenshot to confirm it’s a Switch IP Address. 

If you don’t see above dashboard from the IP address you used, please check the other IP Addresses from the IP scan results, by the name of Ruckus Wireless or Brocade Communications to confirm the IP address of the Switch.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Thanks @imran_ruckus.       Yes, I was able to login and see the screen as you have sent in the screen shot.   Now what do I do?