cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues while resetting AP

Abhi
New Contributor

I have 2 R510 APs. 1 of them stopped working with amber lights for 2.4 and 5ghz. I searched for solution here & decided on factory resetting the AP having issue.

Followed reset steps, disconnect second AP. Used reset button, got Configure.Me. I am doing "Typical install" in Unleased app.

Firstly I got this error: Unable to fetch default configuration from the AP. I think I was able to resolve this by turning Private DNS off in phone setting.

Now I got this error: AP version not supported. Please upgrade your AP.

How do I resolve this issue? 

Also default admin access is not working.

4 REPLIES 4

Abhi
New Contributor

How do I login to unleased.ruckuswireless.com ?

Manage network in the unleased app is not working 

Hello @Abhi ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are facing issues while setting the configuration of AP.

I can see that you have tried to configure the settings through the Unleashed application; however, as the configuration through the app is not working; we would suggest you complete the configuration using the Web browser.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to factory reset the AP and create new Wi-Fi network.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Also, from your response, I understand that you are getting an error that the AP version is not supported and to upgrade the AP.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to upgrade the Ruckus AP to a recommended version

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Upgrade-process-of-the-RUCKU...

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard. 

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello @Abhi ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

Hello @Abhi ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran