cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent and slow connection, some device working some taking forever

mp2025
New Contributor

I have Lennar Ruckus system installed. I am getting Intermittent and slow connection, some device working and some taking forever to load connection. sometime i am getting socket error. Please suggest how can i fix?

i got switch and access points installed in my home from Ruckus

18 REPLIES 18

Hi @mp2025 

Thank you for your response and for sharing the information.

It appears that the issue may stem from an older non-UFI version (08080d) on your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch. To address this, I recommend upgrading your Switch to the recommended UFI version (08095g).

For detailed guidance on the upgrade process, please refer to the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article provided below:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-upgrade-RUCKUS-ICX-71...

PLEASE NOTE: Since you are using a Macbook, I advise opting for option-1 from the aforementioned article, which involves using a USB/flash drive. Ensure that the drive is formatted in FAT32 and is a STANDARD A USB.

Once you initiate the upgrade process on the Switch, please feel free to reach out if you encounter any difficulties or require further assistance.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi @mp2025 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @mp2025 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @mp2025 

Greetings! 

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi