cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icx issue after power out and firmware upgrade

Wecovernc
New Contributor

I have an icX router in my Lennar home. Every time the power goes out we have a connectivity issues. I also did a firmware upgrade but still have issues and you can see that. I also have we’re says the switch is disconnected.failed to ping 

IMG_5772.png

IMG_5773.png

IMG_5774.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Wecovernc 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared. 

This issue is because your switch is running on the Routing code (SPR). The Switch should run on the Switching code (SPS) to avoid these issues for Lennar home users. Due to a power outage/power spike, the Switch boots up on the other partition which may be running on a ‘Routing Code’ results in causing this issue.

As I can see from the output you shared, your Switch is booted up on the secondary partition which is running on Routing code (SPR) as highlighted in the below screenshot. 

Please Enter the below commands in CLI to fix this issue:

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable

copy flash flash secondary 

boot system flash secondary yes 

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

NOTE: Please feel free to mark this post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS, if your issues is resolved.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

IMG_5982.jpeg

 Or this 

Hi @Wecovernc 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

As mentioned earlier, the dashboard you are seeing on the web browser is of Unleashed and not of the ICX-7150-C12P Switch.

You should see the Switch Dashboard as shown in the below screenshots to confirm it’s a Switch IP Address. 

Please check the other IP Addresses from the IP scan results, by the name of Ruckus Wireless or Brocade Communications to confirm the IP address of the Switch and access the CLI.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

I have two up addresses. 
mine takes me to the GUI I sent images of.  The second ruckus ip address. Takes me to a ruckus r510 see this screen shot. 

IMG_5983.jpeg

Hi @Wecovernc 

Thank you for the response.

Could you please share the screenshots of all the IP Scan results?

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

IMG_5984.jpeg

 Here