cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISSUES WITH INTERNET, THE RUCKUS SEEMS TO NOT BE SYNCING WITH MY HOME AT&T ROUTER

SIBAZZ
New Contributor

Hello, this morning i woke up to my ruckus not working at all with my at&t router, what can i do. i think its because i had a power outage and something got disconfigured

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @SIBAZZ 

Thank you for the response and information. 

As per the screenshot you shared, your Switch has a primary partition on SPS as highlighted in the below screenshot.

Please follow the process once again as per the link shared previously to bring your partition to the primary which is on SPS Code. (Also, sharing it below once again)

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-Fix-Routing-code-issu...

Step-by-step screenshots below:

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29

SIBAZZ
New Contributor

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 12.01.50 AM.png

SIBAZZ
New Contributor

i did the primary flash and it still says SPR NOT SPS

Hi @SIBAZZ 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Could you please share the following information as shown in the below screenshot?

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

SIBAZZ
New Contributor

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 6.42.19 PM.png

Hi @SIBAZZ 

Thank you for the response and information. 

As per the screenshot you shared, your Switch has a primary partition on SPS as highlighted in the below screenshot.

Please follow the process once again as per the link shared previously to bring your partition to the primary which is on SPS Code. (Also, sharing it below once again)

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-Fix-Routing-code-issu...

Step-by-step screenshots below:

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi