cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX7150-c12p/R510x1 problem

Anaximandro
New Contributor II

I lost my wireless internet through AP. For reference, I still have internet service (wired and wireless through my spectrum modem/router).

I contacted Lennar/ring support and they were helpful to troubleshoot. We confirm the AP is good (by connecting directly to modem/router with external power, I can get a wireless signal from AP), checked ok the cable from switch to AP and reset system and individual components several times.

when connected through icx switch and rebooting, the AP power light keeps blinking green after completing the reboot process, with both lights (2.4 & 5) solid amber yellow; at this point I can’t get internet signal from AP.

lenar/ring support think problem is not hardware but rather a setting/software issue at the switch; since they couldn’t help me reset or troubleshoot further, their suggestion was to call ruckus directly. Called them but got the explanation they don’t provide phone support and direct me to this forum. Could you help me troubleshoot the switch?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anaximandro 

This unit Should be RMA (return merchandise authorization) in simple words replace it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post and paste it into the chat to start unit replacement.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @Vasquez_Fer,

Please see 3 attachments: Picture of the connection to the ICX with USB/C, screenshoot of putty attempt and another picture with the Moba attempt. In those two attemptsconsole usb.jpgMoba 2022-12-23 235544.pngPutty 2022-12-23 235414.png, I can't get a connection from the ICX to the laptop, basically no prompt command from the switch

Hi @Anaximandro 

This unit Should be RMA (return merchandise authorization) in simple words replace it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post and paste it into the chat to start unit replacement.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez