cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX-7150-C12P will not power on

Zakee83
New Contributor

The lights on the u it flash one time when plug in and then hose dark with no activity. I have tried resetting it the plugging it into multiple different outlets and using different cords with no charge in it’s activity. I believe it needs to be replaced. Please help 

3 REPLIES 3

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Zakee83 ,

Greetings!

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. I hope you are doing well.

I appreciate the information you provided. 

Based on the case description, it appears that your ICX-7150-C12P switch is not powering on despite trying different outlets.

Could you please connect your ICX-7150-C12P switch to a known working outlet and send us photos and a video showing the light status? Please ensure the images clearly show the switch, the power cord, and the outlet. For reference, you can check the example pictures below.

Please use the below link to upload a VIDEO:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Zakee83  ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Zakee83 ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran