cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to rukus website on my iPhone App

Sharat
New Contributor

Does anyone have any step-by-step suggestions on how to fix my issue of not being able to log into my iPhone app with my existing credentials, which have not worked for close to two years now? Also, I am not able to access the Ruckus admin credential page on the web to edit on my PC, either. It states I can't reach this page!

5 REPLIES 5

Sharat
New Contributor

Never mind on my earlier request. After several trials and various responses within forum and video guidance; was able to fix my issue.

It is working right now. No response is required at this point. Thanks!

Hi @Sharat 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

Great!!! Good to know that the issue is now resolved. 

This is a known issue when your RUCKUS Access Points are on an older version which doesn’t let you log into the Unleashed application. Please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article for the Access Points upgrade process.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Upgrade-process-of-the-RUCKU...

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi @Sharat 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @Sharat 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community