cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to replace the unit

Rosselynn
New Contributor

I was told by agent that my ruckus needs to be replace. I follow all instructions from the email and the was instructed to come here. Help please!

7 REPLIES 7

Vásquez_Fer

Hi @Rosselynn  

What device do you need to replace or is it faulty?

We have to confirm the troubleshooting or do to really diagnose that it is faulty.

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

PoE has failed
Description: Confirmed no power to APs on any ports after extended shutdown
Priority: P3

Hi @  Rosselynn

If you have confirmed that the switch no longer provides PoE, but it works fine for data, we need you to access the switch, and try to enable it again first in case the problem is just to enable PoE again, if it is not the root of the problem you should provide the logs, so we can confirm if the problem can be fixed or not, let me add a guide that will provide you the step by step.

How to check the PoE status and provide the logs in case there is a failure via web access.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-check-the-PoE-status-...

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

Hi, thank you for the response. Is this process put in place so owners get tire of the back and forth messages?

I'm not getting anywhere. I was told by the agent on the phone, whom ran the diagnostic, that the unit needs to be replaced. I received specific instructions on what to send in order to get this resolve and all I get is more instructions that are very difficult to follow. If the intentions are not to replace the unit, please say so. 

Thank you.