cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default login for ICX 7150 isn't working

BlowBoatTech
New Contributor

Ruckus, 

I received a RMA switch from you this week but I was able to connect both AP's to internet via the switch. On the Unleashed page it shows the switch is DISCONNECTED.  None of the default passwords work.  Even after I conducted a HARD RESET.  Please ADVISE!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @BlowBoatTech 

Thank you for the update.

Please be advised that the username and password for both the Command Line Interface (CLI) and the Graphical User Interface (GUI) remain unchanged.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

BlowBoatTech
New Contributor

Is this a day off for Ruckus techs? I’d like to get this resolved before I go on travel. Without the login, I can’t use the screen /dev command to get into the switch. 

BlowBoatTech
New Contributor

It's been OVER 2 hours and nobody has responded to my issue! <redacted-by-mod> is going on with this shady customer service? Is there a manager I can contact?

Hey there, 

Did you try super/sp-admin?

Are you a Lennar homeowner? If so, this was posted in the wrong place. Please confirm and I can redirect to the appropriate group. Please also refrain from using acronyms that correspond to swear words. They will not be tolerated. 

Ben Beck, RCNA, RCNI, Principal Technical Support Engineer
support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Yes I’m a Lennar homeowner. What do I need to do to get the login for the RMA switch I just received from your company?