cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default switch user/password after reset

JamesM
New Contributor

Will the default user/password for the switch still be Lennar-xxxxx after doing a reset on the switch?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @JamesM 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Yes, after the Switch reset, there will be a default password.

However, Lennar-xxxxxx details you see on the sticker are Wi-Fi and Unleashed login credentials which will be set up by default at the initial setup and may have been changed later.

After the Switch reset the Switch default credentials will be as mentioned below. 

Username: super

Password: sp-admin

If the above credentials don’t work, you can try below default credential combinations as well.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Imran_ruckus

Hi @JamesM 

Greetings!!! 

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared,

As per the case description, I could understand that you need assistance to know the username and password for the RUCKUS device setup.

Could you please let me know if you are asking about the credentials for Wi-Fi via RUCKUS Access Points, ICX 7150-C12P Switch, or the RUCKUS Unleashed system?

Please confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

JamesM
New Contributor

I am referring to the ICX 7150-C12P Switch. But my question is really not what is the password, it is what will the password be after a reset using the reset button on the switch. Will it be what is written on the sticker (Lennar-xxxxx) or something else?

Hi @JamesM 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Yes, after the Switch reset, there will be a default password.

However, Lennar-xxxxxx details you see on the sticker are Wi-Fi and Unleashed login credentials which will be set up by default at the initial setup and may have been changed later.

After the Switch reset the Switch default credentials will be as mentioned below. 

Username: super

Password: sp-admin

If the above credentials don’t work, you can try below default credential combinations as well.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi