cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Configure me” network not showing up

Apehle22
New Contributor

Hello,

We just purchased a Lennar smart home built in 2018 with the Ruckus ICX7150-c12p. We have our modem/router all set up with working internet and made sure to plug in the Ruckus to the back of the router. Using the pinhole, I held the reset button for 20 seconds and i am not seeing the 'configure me' network broadcasting so I can set it up. I have two APs connected as well. I cannot access the app to set it up without finding the configure me wifi and it’s not popping up on a laptop or my phone. 

The main hub has green lights on STAT, SYST and PWR (no amber lights anywhere) The AP on our ground/main level has green lights on PWR, CTL, and 2.4G (amber on 5G) and the AP on our highest/upstairs level has green lights on PWR and 2.4G (amber on 5G and no lights on CTL for this one).

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

13 REPLIES 13

the photo above of my webpage looked a little blurry so resending it here now. 

IMG_4311.jpeg

Hi @Apehle22 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please click on Connect and try. (Refer to the below screenshot).

If still it doesn’t work, please try with Incognito mode or with a different browser.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Wordy068
New Contributor

I looked for this on various websites including youtube and solved it using to check whether your computer for 5GHz WiFi support.

Sgatjens

Hi @Apehle22 

Could you please check the link below and confirm that the setup you have is the correct one?

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

After confirming that the setup in your house is the correct one, please check if you are able to connect to your lennar wifi, if you still present issues please the following guide to reset the APs and configure the unleashed network from scratch:

Physical Factory Reset an Access Points Ruckus

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Physical-Factory-Reset-an-Ac...

Kind regards, 

Sofia Gätjens