We changed from spectrum to next link fiber, and we cannot reconnect our ruckus access point that came with our Lennar home. We have attempted to reset the ap, but the configure me option does not appear.
Are we missing a step? Does anyone have a clear process document of what we need to do? Thank you so much!
Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.
I hope you are doing well!!!
Thank you for the information you shared.
As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working, and Access Points do not have power.
Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?
1. Was this working before or is it a new installation? If it worked before, was there any power outage before you started facing this issue?
2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)
3. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from the Router to a laptop/PC).
4. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)
Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.
Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.
Could you please check the link below and confirm that the setup you have is the correct one?
After confirming that the setup in your house is the correct one, please check if you are able to connect to your lennar wifi, if you still present issues please the following guide to reset the APs and configure the unleashed network from scratch:
1. this was working before and there has not been any power outage.
2. There are lights on the switch. There are 3 status lights that are green. There are 5 Ethernet cables plugged into the switch, 4 are green and 1 is Amber. The SYST light is green. The power light is green.
3. Our Internet connection is on and working just fine.
4. There is one access point connected to the switch. Power button is flashing green and the ctl is solid green.
We understand that the IP address is not being detected, however, the default IP address(192.168.1.0) on the back of the AP is not working.