cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call back/bad switch

Jplatt31
New Contributor

Can I please get a call back? I believe our switch has gone bad. We rebooted and reset the switch multiple times and the switch is not feeding data to the access points, which appear to be working. Our internet is working properly but not the ruckus set up. I believe we had a power surge last week and several of our neighbors are experiencing the same issues. Thanks. Jayme Platt 520-444-0423

5 REPLIES 5

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Jplatt31 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working after a brief power surge. 

Apologies. Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

This issue may happen when the Switch runs on the Routing code (SPR). The Switch should run on the Switching code (SPS) to avoid these issues for Lennar home users. If the Switch boots up on the other partition (Due to a power outage/power spike) which may be running on a ‘Routing Code’ results in causing this issue. To check the same please follow the below process.

Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries,

1. To check this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

2. Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I have no idea what our login details are. We were never provided a username or password. How do I get that info or reset the switch?

I have managed to figure out the default login details. What do I do from this screen? I managed to log into the unleashes up and the AP updated.

image.jpg

image.jpg

We have a very weak and slow signal, I believe we have run the commands properly. Please advise.