cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing new switch via IP address and password has failed | cannot access system through Ruckus ap

Pewbert1
New Contributor

After receiving my new Ruckus Swtich 7150 C12P I attempted to login through the IP address i found through IP scanner. When I attempted to login with standard passwords i was forbidden access. I cannot login to the switch or the ruckus app

11 REPLIES 11

pinky_ruckus

Hi @Pewbert1 ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that you are unable to login to the Unleashed App.

Could you please log in to your Unleashed system on a LAPTOP WEB BROWSER using the Master AP IP Address OR https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ ? 

You should see the below-Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Once you see the above dashboard, please try to use the default combination credentials as mentioned below.

Please check and confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello,

I was able to find the dashboard but unfortunately none of the password configurations worked to gain access. none of them worked

Hello @Pewbert1 ,

Thank you for the response.

Could you please confirm if you are using the AP IP address or the Switch IP address to login to the web browser?

We also request you to please share the output of the IP scanner results for the IP addresses.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

I have attempted to login to both the switch and master AP and both have failed. please see my detailed information below

switch and master.pngScreenshot 2024-09-09 160805.pnglogin error 1.png