cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled WLAN in Unleashed app and now I can't reenable it!

Ashleyvrich
Visitor

I manage my network through the Unleashed app on my phone and can only access the app when my device is connected to the WLAN. I disabled the WLAN to try to fix a network issue, but now I can't get back into the app to reenable it. What do I do!?

3 REPLIES 3

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Ashleyvrich 
Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting the RUCKUS Community forums.

Could you please let me know if this is a Lennar Home RUCKUS setup?

Please confirm.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Yes, we are in a Lennar home.

Hi @Ashleyvrich 

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

I hope this message finds you well.

I appreciate the information you provided regarding your WLAN issues. Based on your description, it appears that your RUCKUS WLAN is currently not operational.

To resolve this, please log in to your Unleashed system using a laptop web browser. You can access it via the Master AP IP Address or directly at https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/. Once logged in, you should see the Unleashed dashboard.

I recommend creating a new WLAN/SSID and establishing a separate 5GHz and 2.4GHz networks from your Unleashed Access Point. This will help minimize any wireless interference with each other. For detailed instructions on creating a new WLAN/SSID, please refer to the following resources:

Should you have any further questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community