Access points no power

Jevytsee168
New Contributor III

My access points do not have power 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
31 REPLIES 31

Hi @Jevytsee168 

Thanks for your response,

Please confirm us whether you have enabled the telnet in your system as mentioned in the previous posts. Also if you find difficulty in performing the steps in MobaXterm I request you to try using the putty software.

Here I share the link which explains to access the switch using the putty software.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I tried the putty first but it will not let me 

Screenshot 2024-01-30 114546.png

Hi @Jevytsee168 

As I have already mentioned in the previous posts please check whether your telnet option got enabled in your switch web access or not. 

If not Please try to access the unleashed dashboard on a web browser via the IP address of the switch.

Once you find the IP address of the switch please try to check it on a browser. Try to login using the given username and password credentials.

Under general system the enable is located at configuration -> management -> Telnet -> Enable

Also pleas share the status of the switch in the unleashed dashboard as mentioned below.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

How to access the unleashed dashboard on a web browser via the IP address of the switch?Please instruct me like you are instructing a 10 year old child please. I wont get offended! Please undersrtand I do not have any computer knowledge. Thank you. Give me step by step instruction and do not just send me links or you tube videos as I do not understand anything. Please. I have reached out since January 15 and now is January 30 already and still this is not resolved!!!