cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access point switches

Mike1347
New Contributor III

Whenever we lose power, even if it’s for a few seconds, we lose the Ruckus service in our new Lennar home. It will come back online in a day or two but as of the last surge which happened last week we still haven’t gotten the Ruckus system back on. I’ve unplugged the system a few times but nothing happened  Any suggestions?

14 REPLIES 14

Hi @Mike1347 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

Please follow the step-by-step process as described in the software recovery guide which is easy to follow and let me know at what step you are stuck. (sharing the guide once again below)

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-perform-a-Software-re...

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

The laptop that I purchased yesterday doesn’t have the correct port for the ethernet cord. I will reach out to you once I have the correct equipment.

Hi @Mike1347 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Could you please confirm if you are trying the software recovery process with a Windows Laptop or MAC?

Please confirm.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

As this point I’m going to find out (tomorrow) if the Best Buy geek squad will come to my home to try to get this working correctly. If they can’t, I’m not going to pursue this any further.

Hi @Mike1347 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please let me know if you need any assistance during the process.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi