cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access point lights no longer on

FOTV
New Contributor III

Please I need assistance with my wireless access points again. I was having some latency issue with my  internet so, to troubleshoot,  AT&T suggested unplugging Ruckus to use their wifi gateway. After establishing that Ruckus might be the cause every attempt to get it back on has failed. I have read of a similar situation posted today and I tried the reboot process but it didn't work. The devices are not getting any power whatsoever. Please any assistance would be appreciated. FYI, I have attempted to troubleshoot based on the instructions given to @RobertU @ by@Imran_ruckus with similar issue. It is not working. 

Thank you 

15 REPLIES 15

Hi @FOTV 

Thanks for your response.

Please confirm whether you have downloaded the TFTP 64 and the firmware using the link that was shared in the previous post.

Also please share the screenshot of the error you are getting while following the steps.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

FOTV
New Contributor III

Hello @Jayavidhya,

yes I did. I eventually got the IP assigned and followed the guide. However, I was unsure if I should have selected my product type R510 or use the one in the instruction guide below. I selected the one in the instruction. 

FOTV_1-1684417542768.png

When I got to the stage and I did not see any script running, I recovered my IP so I could work. 

Thanks

FOTV
New Contributor III

FOTV_2-1684417726167.png

Thanks

Hi @FOTV 

Thanks for your response.

Please update us once you are done with the software recovery process.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

FOTV
New Contributor III

Hello @Jayavidhya,

I have now tried everything (3rd attempt with help this time) in the instruction given and reported same outcome to you over and over that I was stuck on the dos prompt (the monochrome screen) which comes on blank. The system is not going into a boot mode. 

Please I need this to work. Thank you.