cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APs shutting off and not coming back online

Johnnyy5ive
New Contributor

Hi, last week I was having an issue where my APs turn them self off (no lights on any of them). I rebooted the router and went into unleash, updated the firmware to the latest version per instruction on  this forum but the problem still persist. After router reboot, the APs come online for about an hour then go offline. I have two r510 and they both go off at the same time. I have double checked each of them and they currently have the 200.15.6.12.304 firmware. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Johnnyy5ive 

Based on the information, you have shared it seems like the code 08095 has UFI code which has both the boot monitor and the SW code. So please try to upgrade the switch, from the code you are to 08095m and then the recommended code 08095g UFI.

So please enter the below commands to complete the upgrade process.

copy tftp flash 192.168.1.3 SPR08095gufi.bin primary

copy tftp flash 192.168.1.3 SPR08095gufi.bin secondary

Show flash  (ensure that you have the new flash code)

Write memory

Reload

Once you are done with the above commands please try to reboot your router. After the update the switch will take a while to start up so wait for few minutes as you switch got upgraded.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Also please try using the putty software to perform the upgrade process. 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @Johnnyy5ive 

Based on the information, you have shared it seems like the code 08095 has UFI code which has both the boot monitor and the SW code. So please try to upgrade the switch, from the code you are to 08095m and then the recommended code 08095g UFI.

So please enter the below commands to complete the upgrade process.

copy tftp flash 192.168.1.3 SPR08095gufi.bin primary

copy tftp flash 192.168.1.3 SPR08095gufi.bin secondary

Show flash  (ensure that you have the new flash code)

Write memory

Reload

Once you are done with the above commands please try to reboot your router. After the update the switch will take a while to start up so wait for few minutes as you switch got upgraded.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Also please try using the putty software to perform the upgrade process. 

So even though the above solution worked and all ap are now up and running, my wifi speeds have really decorated, very slow to load any page. I logged unto unleash and took a screen shot of the switch and it show below.

1000009066.jpg

Hi @Johnnyy5ive 

Thanks for your response,

To find out the root cause of the issue please confirm whether the issue is occurring while it is connected to the access points or when it is connected to the ISP router.

Please follow out the next steps.

1. Please connect the computer to the ISP router with the ethernet cable. Run the speed test, and confirm if your speed is stable and search for the websites, make sure you have no issues.

2. You can perform the same step on wireless by connecting the computer to the Wi-Fi/SSID coming from the ISP router. (Note: not the Wi-Fi coming from the access points.)

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community