cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APs have lost power again! Repeated Ruckus switch restarts did not resolve!

Karupasu
New Contributor

Perhaps from a power outage, the APs have lost power and internet from Ruckus switch. Doorbell (ring) dead. 

23 REPLIES 23

The update was OK - no errors. The router is still hung after the update. 

Good morning: Can you send me a number I can call you on. We have been without security systems working for almost 2 weeks. Need help getting this resolved ASAP. 

Hi @Karupasu 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

Apologies, effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote sessions. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

As mentioned previously, we do not require an update. Software recovery to the Switch is required as it is stuck in boot mode. 

Please share a screenshot or if there is any error during the software recovery process. Sharing the guide once again below.

Below is the Guide and Video Link to perform the Software recovery process:

Please refer to the below guide and Video link: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-perform-a-Software-re...

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql22blH_CGo

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi Imran: like I said the firmware update itself completed cleanly; there is no screenshot to share of errors. 

the router however it still hung in the same state. I have shared a picture above. 

please let me know what other info you need. Thanks much for your responsiveness 

Hi @Karupasu 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Please note, that it is not possible to Upgrade the Switch which is stuck in a boot mode with an amber/orange light on the "SYST" and a green light on the "PWR" on Switch.

If you have your Switch with the above-mentioned light status, we need to apply software recovery to the Switch as described in the guide shared in my previous post.

Please proceed with the software recovery to the Switch and share a screenshot with the details if you are stuck at any point during the process.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.