cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just moved in

gloverau1
New Contributor

Hello,

We just moved into a Lennar home. We are the second owners. I cannot connect to my Ruckus. The Ruckus is not discoverable via wifi connection. On the Ruckus board, it says the Wifi Name is Lennar-XXXXXXX (I left the numbers off), and has a password provided, but that wifi does not show on my phone or my laptop. I used Advanced IP Scanner software and found an IP address to a Ruckus unit. When I type that IP address into my browser, the Unleashed Login pops up but I cannot log in. I have tried the admin username and every password that is provided on the Lennar password page. So I am stuck here. I am not sure what to do next. 

15 REPLIES 15

gloverau1
New Contributor

More context:

I did turn off the unit, hit the reset button, then while holding the button turn the power back on, and continued holding the reset button until all buttons were the amber color. The hard reset did not fix anything. The usernames and passwords do not work

Hi @gloverau1 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working, and unable to access the Internet via the RUCKUS device.

Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?

1. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)

2. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from Router to a laptop/PC).

3. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same).

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know the answers to ALL the above queries or let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

1. There are 6 ports plugged in and 4 are green. 
2. Yes, the internet is working. I confirmed with WiFi and hardwiring a laptop. 
3. There are 2 AP connected. 

pictures are attached. 

ruck us.jpgruckus 1.jpgruckus.jpg

The picture of the AP with the green CTL light is upstairs (furthest away from the Ruckus board). The picture of the AP without the CTL light is downstairs (right next to the Ruckus board).