ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

multiple sflow destinations

When defining multiple sflow destinations, does the switch round robin between the two or does it send the same data to all configured destinations?  I can't seem to find this in the documentation.  Trying to figure out how to handle the load I'm get...

Read-Only with TACACS+

I have recently spun up a TACACS+ server and got it configured in a test environment before we go live. I have been able to get mostly everything configured with the exception of a Read-Only user. I am using TacasGUI with MAVIS LDAP. The LDAP is work...

ICX7450 - ports up and down

Hello,I have a bunch of Brocade switches ICX 7450 (firmware 08.0.3k). The problem is that I have a lot of logs from flapping ports. The ports commes up and down continuosly, but I don't have from user perspective, any issue.Is that a logging problem?...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.