ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is it possible to use SFP on 10G slot of Smartzone 100?

Please, could you inform if SFP E1MG-TX works in 10G slot of Smartzone 100? In total, we need 06 Giga ports but Smartzone 100 only has 04x 1G plus 02x 10G ports. If possible, I ́d like to use the SFP E1MG-TX on 10G slots ports of Smartzone 100 to ach...

updating FWS firmware using TFTP

I have a Brocade FWS648G switch which I received as RMA. I have assigned an IP to switch and same range ip address to the PC.I am able to ping or ssh to the switch. But from switch I am unable to ping to PC.It gives Error : TFTP timeout, Error 5Can y...

ping from config menu

Hi,I have FCX648SHow can I do ping from configuration menuQuite hassle if have to exit from config menu to do pingtq

nbctcp by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Is ICX6450 having any stack related problems

Hi All, I'm using ICX6450-48 port 2-stacked switch in a my local environment, all stack ports are 10G. I have configured stack ports on both switch units in trunk mode (Trunk1: [1/2/1, 1/2/2], Trunk2: [1/2/3, 1/2/4]). I have observed few link flippin...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Kudoed Authors