ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Visio stencil for ICX72xx

Hello everyone I am looking for the Brocade ICX72xx Visio stencils, as well as if possible for other model type of switches. Does anyone know where to get them?Searched for visiocafe but there only SAN... ThanksAlexander

Can I use SFP uplink ports as access ports

I need to set up an area with one user drop.  It has to be fiber.  The only switch I see that is a fiber switch is the 7450 ICX-48f.  That is a huge overkill for one drop.  Is it possible to buy a smaller switch and use one of the up link ports on th...

bryan_guy by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

ICX 6450 PoE Allocation Issue

I have two ICX 6450 24P switches at my garage. They run PoE for VoIP, Access Control and Cameras. I had a report that the cameras were no longer working. When I looked at the Inline Power the first time it showed various Power Issues so I rebooted th...

FCX 648 POE - Powersupply DC red - what does it mean ?

Hi,we have an old FCX 648 POE with 2 power supplies. On one power supply an LED is red (DC) but the system (show chassis) tells me:Power supply 1 (NA - AC - Regular) present, status okPower supply 2 (NA - AC - Regular) present, status okWhat does it ...

mpi_bgc by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Jumbo frame support

I'm trying to figure out how to have different MTU's defined on a 7150 or 6450 switch.I've read that I have to enable Jumbo frames on the general configuration label and then restart the switch to enable the support.It appears that the MTU should be ...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.