ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Setting Router/Switch Code On Primary and Secondary

I have a VAR who setup an ICX-7450 and I'm interested in what the best practice is.He put router code on the primary and switch code on the secondary.  He set it to always boot from secondary as that is where the config is.Is this as odd as it seems ...

ICX port blocking

I've got a 7750 as my core router and 1GB connections to 9 sites with 7450 routers.  7 of the connections work and 2 do not.  As far as I can tell, the configs are all the same (other than IP addresses) but all four of the ports show as down with por...

How to auto-provision Brocade switches by DHCP

Going through the documentation (which is pretty shoddy) I can't seem to figure this out. My best guess, from what I've read, is:Unzip firmware distribution into TFTP server rootAdd option 66 pointing to DHCP server (e.g. 192.168.0.1)Add option 67 po...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors