ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ICX 7450-24 AAA not operational

Can't login using AAA radius to a ICX 7450-24. It displays the error when  enter credentials and press return/enter: "AAA: udp listner not initialized, AAA not operational". I can login with local user. The Radius server (Win2012R2) is working correc...

what is procedure for upgrading licences

I have yet a licences for SFP moduls.Currently I have only two sfp port activate with exists licence and I would like to activete more spf porrts but I can not without upgrading .My question is what is procedure for activating or upgrading lice...

copy startup-config.txt between devices?

Very simple question!Replacing an icx7250-48p-poe with the exact same model, current one has a couple bad ports.I was just going to copy the startup-config.txt to the new device.  (USB or TFTP)But.. they are at different flash versions.startup-config...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors