ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Firmware recovery Fastlron FESX424HF + 2XG

I mistakenly formatted the Fastlron FESX424HF + 2XGPlease tell me how to restore the firmware.And also where to get the firmware.FEX-Boot>show flashPrimary image:  FAIL - Image not existSecondary image:  FAIL - Image not existFEX-Boot>show version02....

VOIP Ruckus network

Can you help me improve VOIP in my network, I have around 20 ruckus switches that are connected to one core switch. Now, users are complaining that they have a problem with the voice quality, but I am not sure if it's the network issue. Every phone p...

ICX 7150 upgrade

Hi,I did understand that there is a two tier approach to upgrade the firmware to the latest UFI code.The recommended SW is:I assume the R means router image:SPR08090d.binSPR08090dufi.binI did not recieved the hardware yet, i plan to upgrade my custom...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.