ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Basic questions about the ICX 7450 - 8.0.80j

I'm brand new to the Ruckus 7450 switches (and to using ruckus in general) I've been able to update the software to the latest recommended GA version, but I'm coming from Cisco so I have some questions and I didn't see it in the documentation (I prob...

VPN duplicate ISAKMP message received ICX-7450

Hub and Spoke topology with multiple IPSEC tunnels going from the Hub to remote spokes for centralized licensing of software. 3 active tunnels, all with identical configurations, minus unique source/destination/authentication combos. 4th area, has th...

Resolved! Configuring SFP port on 7150-C08p

Hi, I have a pair of 7150-C08p switches.  We installed a 1GbE optical gbic in 1/2/1 on each switch and patched them together... We are not getting any link. I am trying to determine if this is a: Switch config issue? GBIC compatibility issue? Cablin...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.