ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ICX stack stops responding to IPv6 Neighbor Solicitations

I'm working on replacing the core of my network with a stack of 7150-C12P units running the layer 3 image. So far things have been working pretty well, but I've run into a problem. I'm running the 08.0.95caT213 release. Specifically, I have one inter...

kpfleming by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ICX 7850 Switch EOL

Greeting  first of all, i hope to you company develops. I can't find ICX 7850 Switch End of Service(or End of Life) date. so where can i find ICX 7850 Switch End of Service(or End of Life) date? or could you know to me ICX 7850 Switch End of Servic...

Resolved! Configure RADIUS authentication with WiFi and ICX 7150

Hi, Does anyone have a good reference on configuring 802.1x for both WiFi and port security (on ICX 7150)? Using Ruckus Cloud, it looks pretty simple to add the RADIUS server and get authentication going for a SSID, but I am pretty sure there is more...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.