ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Inter-VLAN Routing to Untagged Interfaces

Hello All - Relatively new to VLANs and am building upon a setup from a previous employee. Initial question: How do I make a device which is untagged in a non-default VLAN be able communicate with the other VLANS? More Details: Our school distr...

Resolved! ICX 7550 web-management support is not available for this device?

I've been trying to enable web management on an ICX7550-48ZP without any luck. At best, when web-management is enabled for HTTP I get a web page with just the message "Web-management support is not available for this device". If I enable web-managem...

louis by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FCS error on Ruckus Switch

Hi. I have 7150 C12 connected (powering 11W) to the Unifi USW Flex and Unifi powering 3 security cameras. Every day, the Ruckus switch shows only 1 FCS error, sometimes 1 Giant error too. I swapped cables, connectors and tried different ports, but ev...

Image_ images_messages_60a927fb8c74ef317253f1de_d0b96eb8cc6606875de44ad9b751b673_Screenshotfrom20210522084249-cde7d6d5-d770-4246-8afa-da5b30d83273-959705720.png

Enable Password Fiasco

Hi All, I'm working with a client who recently let go of their network engineer and hired our company to help with managing their network.  It appears that the enable password they were given by the engineer as he left is not the actual enable passwo...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.