Access Points - Indoor and Outdoor
RUCKUS Indoor, Outdoor, Bridge and Specialty Wi-Fi Access Points (APs)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rssi on PTP7731

Hi, we are reading snmp value to know RSSI of a Ptp link. For that purpose, we can use several OIDs (ruckusWLANStaRksTxRssi, ruckusWLANStaRssi, ruckusWLINKRssi). What I see is that if you run zapd in a ptp link, you receive lower values of RSSI (for...

7982's and HP 5406zl

Anyone encounter any issues when uplinking a Ruckus 7982 to a PoE enabled 5406zl Copper module. There is plenty of power availabe but all I get in the logs is the following: I 09/06/08 22:12:17 00565 ports: port A11 PD Removed. I 09/06/08 22:12:03 ...

Channel Fly on 2.4Ghz

can i set the channel fly time to stop outages when interference blocks the transmitter. Currently I lose wifi once or twice an hour for 20 minutes at a time while it scans and finds another channel Thanks Colin

CLI command list upload

Will there be a way to somehow upload a CLI command list to a ZD or SA AP? We have a customer with a very cool system set-up, where they can take a config list generated by the "show config" CLI command store it and compare it to previous outputs. I...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.