ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Anyone using Cacti?

I am running Cacti for monitoring our network, and would like to monitor the Zone Director as well. What I'm running into is that there are no Cacti templates out there and I'm not comfortable building my own. Has anybody built a Cacti template that ...

Unauthorized Users - web authentication

Hi! We use web authentication/captive portal for our Employee and Guest WLANs. How long does an unauthorized device stay connected to the AP if it hasn't successfully authenticated via web? Is there a setting to automatically disconnect a device i...

RADIUS, Roles and SSIDs !!!!

I have 3 SSIDs: IT, Executive, Staff. Each SSID is associated with different VLANS providing differnet levels of access via firewall rules. I want to utilize 802.1x security on each using an NPS RADIUS server. Is there a way to utilize roles to au...

Client Isolation override

Is there a way to override client isolation to make specific exceptions, say for a small group or a printer? Can you configure custom filters for MAC forwarding table?

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.