ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can vlan 1 be explicitly tagged on a WLAN?

Hi, When my network was initially set, our internal network was set up on VLAN 1. The ruckus was configured on VLAN 10 (no management interface). I now want to set up a WLAN directly on VLAN 1 so I can use the DHCP server there and my wireless clien...

ZD1100 Upgrade issues

I seem to be getting stuck trying to upgrade from 9.4.0.0 upwards regardless of version. I have tried 9.4.2.0 a number of times with no success. Please help

Set up SSID on only 1 WAP

I've got a system with a zd1100, 7 - 7372's, and 2 SSID's broadcast across all WAP's. I need to add a third SSID but only have it available on 1 of the WAP's. How do I go about setting this up through the zd? Thanks in advanced.

jay_dogg by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Zone Director SNMP - Access Point serial numbers

It would be of great merit to have the Serial Numbers of Zone Director controlled Access Points available via SNMP. As it stands, we can poll just about everything about the controlled Access Point save for this. It would make monitoring system inte...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors