ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot connect to Internet through SSID created

Have a Verizon router passing DMZ through to a NetGear router handling DHCP. Ruckus is behind the NetGear. When I plug directly into the Ruckus' ethernet port, I can get an IP address from the Netgear and I have Internet access. However, when I cr...

Map view is showing MAC Addresses and not AP Name

It seems that the last 10-15 AP's installed are only showing the MAC Addresses in the Maps. Before it showed the AP Name which is much easier to understand. Is there an option to change it? All of my previously added AP's are still showing their name...

norcaledu by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Airtime fairness and improving media access

Hi guys, Is airtime fairness set by default? We are finding problems with data traffic when AP reach the number of 30. Let me explain scenario. We have an AP with around 30 fixed CPE clients. Pings are stable but they increase latency (also PER rai...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors