ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tagging VLAN per SSID?

I'm in the middle of changing our wifi setup from 'everyone under one SSID' to a setup of: 1. 802.1x SSID 2. Captive portal SSID 3. Guest wifi Each of these SSIDs has its own VLAN and as such I have set the ports the APs plug into set to untagged...

tony_ayre by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

ZD1100 "Concurrent stations of Up to 1,250"??

On the Zonedirector brochure It says that the, "Zonedirector 1100" supports "Concurrent stations of Up to 1,250" The question here is. Stations meaning Users? Is it safe to say if i have a ZD1100 with 50AP and having 1250 users on the network. E...

allow a monitoring admin to change the ui?

Our monitoring admin has requested a client device widget. When he adds it on his dashboard, it is not there if he changes tabs and returns to the dashboard. When I change the regular admin dashboard, the widget stays for me, but the widget is not ...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors