ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dynamic VLANS associated by Roles

It would be fantastic to use ZoneDirector Roles to set a specific VLAN ID in a way similar to RADIUS Dynamic Vlans. This would allow provide greater management for the DPSK community without needing to implement RADIUS.

APs across a router from ZD

This must be really simple but I can't find it anywhere in the manual. We have an existing AP network hanging off a ZD1100, and the customer would now like to add another unit at a remote site, which is of course on the other side of some routers fro...

Redirect to home page

Using a ZoneDirector 1100 I am managing an Intranet with WIFI. I would like the users to log on to the WIFI network (SSID and password) and once they are connect be directed to the Intranet's home page. This saves them having to type the URL. The web...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.